I have the same problem.  I have a 64-bit version of Win 7.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Dialist's Companion
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:14:06 -0800
From: Tracy <tr...@palouse.net>
To: sundial <sundial@uni-koeln.de>

Hello Everyone
I got a new computer and it has Windows 7 on it. I tried to use the "Dialist's Companion" program with it, and it won't work. The error message that comes up when I try to run the program states that the program is not compatible with my version of Windows, and that I should check my computer system information to see if I need a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of the program. Can anyone help me? I tried downloading the latest version straight from the website itself, but it still doesn't work :-(
Thank you in advance.
Tracy