Dear all,

Willy is right in noting that instructions on information panels don't work. I very much like the footprints. I think they are effective, with or without explanatory text. From left to right in the attached composite picture (in black & white; the color version, at 39 kB, did not pass the medieval-sized size filter): Riverwalk, Augusta (Georgia); Hasselt (Belgium), designed by Willy Leenders (2000); Culemborg (Netherlands), my design (2009).

Best regards,
Frans