Kevin

I really like the St Petersburg one! the other black and white g792092
is another great one.

Thank you.

Does anyone have any older ones? A scanned image from a book will do.

dchristensen...@gmail.com

--
Cheers
Donald

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Un-authorized use
of this email is subject to penalty of law.
So there!