Bill:

I appreciate your and Helmut's comments. I, too, believe it best to save
this forum for "dialing problems and activities."  Helmut's observation,
"... in some questions of your mail I cannot see any dialling problem"
suggests a filter we might all apply when we think to post to this forum.

Cheers,
Tom Egan
33.642 N, 117.943W