THIS is the kind of thing I have been looking for! The kinds of techniques that
make the complex math work simply.

Cathedrals were built a thousand years ago by people who had little more
literacy than needed to do their jobs. None of them knew what a sine or cosine
or tangent was. They knew how ratios worked and they knew the practicalities of
geometry.

Thanks for the great tool. As it happens, I need to measure the declination of
a wall and this helps a lot!

Karon Adams

Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)

You can send a free Rosary to a soldier!

www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary

www.YellowRibbonRosaries.com