Glass moves. Even if you dont accept that it moves, it does something to
relieve the stress in it when it is freshly scratched with a glass cutter.
Glass must be cut quickly after it is scratched. This happen regardless of
whether it's called solid, liquid, or fluid.

To me, the debate started sounding like an arguement of definitions similar
to sound or noise comming from a tree.