Anne, and others, if I decide in the future to sell sundials, I probably
won't do it on a business scale but to cover materials costs. I am the kind
of person who enjoys learning new skills. The majority of the things that
interest me are things our grandparents, specifically our grandmothers, had
to do to survive. Things I refer as survival crafts. I have, over the years,
learned to spin, knit weave, dye, can bake in back yard ovens, dry food in
solar dryers, can and quite a few other things.

Truly, I can see few ways to make Jewelry a part of a garden sundial. I
would certainly not want to place a precious metal or gemstone in my yard.
Though there are some sundials that can be made AS jewelry. But, we are
still talking about something that is not part of my plan.

I came here to learn a new skill, not to create a new business avenue.
Period.  Hope that puts all your minds at ease. There are FAR more skilled
dial makers on this list alone with whom I could not begin to compete for
MANY years.

So, NOW, if we are finished piling on, let's get back to dials.  If someone
else has yet ANOTHER complaint about me, bring it ON. Seems we have spent
MUCH more time complaining about a joke that, believe it or not, included
quite a few more people than myself, than we did on the joke, itself.

So much for the 'friendly, helpful group' I was told I was joining.

Karon Adams
Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA)
You can send a free Rosary to a soldier!
www.facebook.com/MilitaryRosary
www.YellowRibbonRosaries.com

On