From: sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On
Behalf Of Frank Evans
Sent: woensdag 14 september 2011 20:59
To: Sundial
Subject: longest day

Greetings, fellow dialists,
I tried to astonish my grandson by telling him that this was the longest
day of the year. (I think this is correct; today is 24 hours and 22
seconds long.) He replied by asking if there was a name for this day. He
said he couldn't find anything on the interwebs.

I am being outplayed by a grandson! Any help with a name, please?
Frank 55N 1W