From: Linda Reid <linda.r...@fastmessage.co.uk>
Subject: Does anyone have contact details, for Brian Main ?
To: sundial@uni-koeln.de
Date: Sunday, 22 April, 2012, 13:18

This might be a bit of a "long shot", but does anyone on this Mailing List
have contact details for Brian Main - and whom I understand was the person
responsible for this 'analemmatic' sundial layout, at Port Sunlight (UK) ?

I am a mosaic artist, and recently visited "Lady Lever Art Gallery" (which
is the building shown in the background, of this picture).  There does not
seem to be any plaque or similar details near to this sundial itself - but
when I asked at the Gallery, they said it was someone named Brian Main who
had been in charge of co-ordinating installation, of this 'Human Sundial'.

I even asked a few local people - but nobody seemed to know anything about
it, and they were not exactly sure how it works, or why there are two rows
of numbers.  If anyone has some more information, I will be very grateful.

Yours sincerely,

Linda Reid.

--

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----