This is great, thanks Fred.

After seeing this and also seeing so many really old dials in the BSS Bulletin
it makes me wonder about a question that might make an interesting thread...

What is the oldest dial in North America? Are there any unique ways that old
dials here in the New World differ from their European counterparts?

Best,

Jim Tallman
www.spectrasundial.com
www.artisanindustrials.com