Dear Rosario,

thank you for your mail concerning the exhibition in Craveggia. I sent the
following recommendation to the Sundial and the Rete  mailing list.

Unfortunately I personally will not be able to see the exhibition. I am
going to Italy this year but only to Napoli and Paestum. So I will only
seeing down from the airplane from 10000 Meters.;-)

Best regards to Guido Dresti.

Yours

Juergen