Refraction has no effect on azimuth - so none.

On 2013-11-13 8:44, Noam Kaplan wrote:
I need some assistance. I understand the formula to calculate the change in altitude of the sun due to refraction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_refraction#Calculating_refraction
What I can’t figure out is once altitude is changed what does that do to all the other co-ordinates of the sun’s position. What I am looking for is a way to calculate the temporal hour including refraction, which is what you would see on an actual ancient sundial. My problem is that the results that I get for the temporal hour including refraction can be up to a fifteen minute difference at the 11th temporal hour, which doesn’t seem right.
I am obviously not doing something right.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Noam Kaplan
031:39:06 N