Hi all,
         Some years ago I designed my alternative to the Pilkington 'SOL
Horometer'  (a heliochronometer alternative to the original Pilkington & Gibbs
model) but this was never finished due to an undetected software error and
other more pressing work.  Several sets of bronze castings were made and some
have been sold to intending makers of a Pilkington & Gibbs  reproduction (taken
from my  drawing sets published some years ago) thereby omitting the difficult
hemispherical base of the original.

As there seemed little prospect of disposing of my two remaining casting sets I
have recently completed their full machining and assembly ready for any
equatorial sundial in search of an ultra-robust bronze base adjustable for
latitudes from 0° to 90°.

The machined and assembled bronze base weighs 5kg (11lbs)

A low-res jpeg of the two bases now for sale, one assembled and the other
dis-assembled, is available on request to my gmail address:

<  lindisun...@gmail.com >.

Tony Moss
Ex Lindisfarne Sundials