That is pretty bold claim, one which I do not make with my own dials.  This
dial is designed to be readable to 5 seconds, but accuracy could be another
matter.  There are so many variables that affect accuracy, and some are
easily overlooked.  Specifically, critical alignment with the north
celestial pole is extremely hard to achieve.  A magnificently designed dial
can perform only as well as its installation will allow.  Accuracy related
to alignment varies with time of day and the sun's declination;  I have not
done the math for a while, but I think even a misalignment by 1/10th of a
degree an any direction will preclude accuracy of say, 15 seconds for a
least part of the day, during some part of the year.  Year-on-year
variation in the EoT is another matter, but could be properly compensated
if accounted for.

Claims of accuracy (for civil time) can be evaluated only by simultaneous
measurements of dial and clock at different times of day, and different
times of the year.  Even a broken watch is accurate twice a day.

-Bill