The sundial is also pictured on page 25 of Mike Cowham’s excellent Sundials of
the British Isles.

    Roger

From: sundial [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On Behalf Of John Davis
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:18 AM
To: Robert Terwilliger; sundial@uni-koeln.de
Subject: Re: an 18th-century blue-and-gold sundial

Hi Bob et al,

Thanks for that - good to know the house is up for sale and that the sundial is
a selling feature. I believe that the dial is the one which can be seen from
the street and was described by Harriet James and me in:

H. James & J. Davis: ‘A close look at a Salisbury dial’, BSS Bulletin, 17(iii),
pp.101-3, (September 2005).

Regards,

John

Dr J Davis