Hello,

I have seen interesting graphical conversion diagram in Genk (Belgium).
Some photos here -
http://www.saulespulkstenis.lv/genk-bifilar/

If you look closer at the last photo, you can see that with a little
practice reading the time from moonlight shadow could be really easy - just
select the appropriate circle corresponding to the Lunar phase (Arabic
numerals) and then look for the closest intersection with those off-set
circle lines (Roman numbers show the time).

Best,

Martins

--

Martins Gills