Hi:

It sure looks like an analemma.

What could be done is to mark the lowest position on the wall around noon time.
Over a year you would get some feel for the time of  year.

Here is a ceiling dial showing when the Sun blocked reception of 2-way
satellite data.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Sundial.shtml#SSB
It's very difficult to photograph the larger ceiling dial.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com

Brooke Clarke wrote:
Hi Ruben:

Do you have a still photo of this?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com

ruben nohuitol wrote:
Hi, I made a comment about the Cast Away movie analemma at

http://www.moviemistakes.com/entry202089

Someone reject the comment saying Tom Hanks was probably just drawing in the wall, please, check it and if you want to behalf my comment make yourself an opinion in the same link.

ThankĀ“s

Ruben

twitter   rubenmx