Dear Maciek et al,

Yes, most of the Bloud and Bloud-type dials from Dieppe have punched markings,
and were made in large numbers.  But there are certainly exceptions, perhaps
the most striking being the huge, hand-engraved, 18x22 cm, 1.6 kilo Bloud 1653
at Harvard, described in Lloyd's book.

And see
http://dssmhi1.fas.harvard.edu/emuseumdev/code/emuseum.asp?style=browse&currentrecord=13&page=search&profile=objects&searchdesc=bloud&quicksearch=bloud&sessionid=ED9682B9-9ECF-439D-A55D-0BDA3FB9E1B9&action=quicksearch&style=single&currentrecord=16

Regards,
David

David Coffeen, Ph.D.
TESSERACT