From: Woody Sullivan
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 3:04 AM
To: sund...@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Subject: "sundial village" in Italy (near San Marino?)

Greetings, fellow shadow-lovers:

In the past I have heard mention of a small village in Italy, I think somewhere
near San Marino, that has many sundials as a sort of "theme". Can anyone tell
me the name of this village and perhaps an associated URL for the sundials?
Many thanks.

Cheers, Woody Sullivan

P.S. I already know about Aiello, near Trieste.

Prof. Woodruff T. Sullivan, III                                           tel
206-543-7773
Dept. of Astronomy & Astrobiology Program    Box 351580
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195  USA