Hi Bill,

I am the person behind the KEPLERUHR. Unfortunately the language of the web page http://kepleruhr.at is mostly German only - have to add English too... The mirrors do not have adjustment facilities - they are fixed to the nodus and the rough adjustment has been done by a rubber mallet:
Mirror Adjustment
At first we erected the gnomon, nodus, mirrors onto the wall (Dec. 2012), than checked the shadow/reflectance at the naked wall, did do a fine adjustment of the gnomon and mirror angles, checked the shadow/reflectance again by taking photos and rectify them (May 2013). Than we adjusted the model parameters of the whole sundial as long as we got a minimum deviation error compared to the photos. Finally we designed the clock face and painted it on the wall (June 2013). Luckily it works accurately!

Kurt