Thank you for that. It's a start. However I want to plot points. The x and
y coordinates for these points will be written on a csv file. I want this
macro to read the csv file then use these x and y values to plot the points
in Deltacad.

The macro that you showed me converts the csv table and makes the table
into a Deltacad drawing.

Cheers
Donald Christensen
0423 102 090
www.sundialsforlearning.com

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Un-authorized
use of this email is subject to penalty of law.
So there!