In message <55d9cd4c.8030...@utanet.at>
          Helmut Sonderegger <h.sondereg...@utanet.at> wrote:

> You can download the free software from my homepage http://www.helson.at
>
> But I must tell you that BitDefender supposes my homepage is malware.
> Therefore I tested my homepage with https://www.virustotal.com/. This
> page tested my website on 63 antivirus programs and only BitDefender
> says it is not clean, all others find it to be clean. Until now I could
> not find the reason why BitDefender judges it as malware.
>
> Best wishes
> Helmut Sonderegger

Hi, Helmut

Unfortunately, your website has not been created to the agreed international
W3C standards - and it also uses "frames", which have long been 'deprecated'.

It looks like the website has been produced with "HotMetal", (or a similar
page-generating tool), which are well known to produce coding which might
only work on some (but not ALL) 'Browsers' - so you are safer to check all
of your pages via the "W3C Validator", at the URL  http://validator.w3.org

Personally, I would get rid of the "hmpro4.dtd" - which appears after the
DOCTYPE declaration, as this seems to seriously 'confuse' that Validator.

I hope it helps, but other people might have some alternative suggestions.

Sincerely,

David Andersson.