I love that time zone map! does anyone know where I can download the jpeg
file?

Cheers
Donald Christensen
0423 102 090
www.fotoresumes.com   <http://www.fotoresumes.com>

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Un-authorized
use of this email is subject to penalty of law.
So there!