--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,
          I've just received some nice pictures of the reproduction of a 1773
dial made originally by Heath and Wing of London which was re-delineated in
2010 for its new home at Holland College on Prince Edward Island in Canada
showing six years of interesting patination.   A footnote accompanying the
pictures tells me that the dial has become a prominent feature of the campus
but there is now a 'Pokemon Go' creature to be found dancing on it.  Ouch!

Tony Moss

P.S.  Picture on request  - sans the sprite - via  'We-transfer'

--- End Message ---