The database with the locations of the sundials in Germany and Switzerland is
available online. However, until a printed version is published, you need to to
make a down payment on this book in order to gain access to the online database
at http://gnomonica.de

A description on how to get access is given here (in German only):
http://gnomonica.de/dokumente/mitteilungen_119_S.32-33.pdf