Dear friends,
I was recently informed that a virus has been detected in my program
"Orologi Solari" release 29.15.
This warning came from some users of my program, both in Italy and abroad,
all of them using the Avast antivirus.

I verified with VirusTotal (a free online service that uses more than 40
antivirus programs) and found that the only Avast detects the virus.
Moreover a MalwareBytes scan of my hard disc could not find any problem.
I was so sure that it was a false positive detection.

I sent then my files to Avast in order to have them unblocked.
Here attached you can find their answer (unfortunately in Italian only):
they say that they will be unblocked with the next release of virus
signatures.
Today I scanned again the files and Avast does not find any more virus.
The problem is so solved.

If you encountered this issue in the past when triyng to install the
program, you can now safely download and install it.

I will do my best in order to have future new releases included in the
Avast whitelist but I cannot guarantee that I will succeed.
Please inform me if you will face this same problem in the future.
Thanks.

Ciao.
Gian