Dear friends,
I have been informed that a virus has been detected in my program "Sun
Ephemeris" release 2.0 (as it was recently detected in "Orologi Solari").
This warning comes from users of the Avast antivirus.

The problem has now been solved with the last virus signature distributed
today by Avast: it is confirmed that it was a false positive detection (as
it was for Orologi Solari).

If you encountered this issue in the past when triyng to install the
program, you can now safely download and install it.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you but clearly it was
not my responsibility.

Ciao.
Gian