I do not understand all the indications on this watch.
The illustrated watch indicates that it is September 17th.Then the sun is in
Virgo. However, the indication of the zodiac sign on the watch is Libra.
Where should I read the equation of time.
Why, moreover, the watch does not indicate directly the solar time?

Simplex veri sigillum. (Simplicity is the hallmark of true)

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders) with
a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 17-jan-2017, om 03:42 heeft J. Tallman het volgende geschreven: