Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Don,
              Glad to help!  Herewith are two extreme examples 1. Cast
stainless steel gnomon for Melton Mowbray Rotary Club which had additional
cross bolts in the twin 12"  tenon tips.  "It will be in the river inside a
month!" the pessimists said and that was 10+ years ago.... and it is still in
place.  ha ha!!

2. The brass dial is one of the very last pair I will ever make and it is for
my granddaughter's school.  It shows my preferred method of gnomon fixing to
plate with SS taper pins.  I now have many of these now surplus if you need
some.  Bridgeport Milling Machine donated to a Model Engineering Club and all
chemicals poured away.  I may still design sundials but others will MAKE them.
"All good things come to an end!" :-)

3. Fun but not recommended! ;-)  Cartoon drawn just after my initial retirement
from dial making.

Regards,

Tony

P.S. Can't seem to attach images to this email so will send separately.  T.