Always teach children from the beginning that they should stand on the
centerline of 'the calendar' of an analemmatic sundial and not on the month
like most of the images on this website!

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders) with
a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 5-nov-2017, om 18:01 heeft Paul Ratto het volgende geschreven: