I don't know any software, but my approach would be:

1. Use Altitude and Azimuth and Latitude to calculate Declination
(straightforwad Spherical Trig calculation. If you need formula, it will
take me a moment to come up with it)

2. Calculate dates for the declination (longitude/time zone will matter).
This should not be too hard to look up (or should be findable at link below)

3. Calculate time from declination, location, time zone, daylight saving.
OR create an azimuth/altitude table for a given date at
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/topocentric.php .  Be sure to select for
Apparent Topocentic Zenith Distance and Azimuth.  Times are given in UTC.

-Bill