Hi all, I've some news.

Sundial Atlas was born 8 years ago, on april 25th 2010, and today it has changed appearence. In the last months I have worked on a new software, renewing the graphics, with a new faster server, with new features and, overall, with a new management system as planned when started. Sundial Atlas is not my website but an international and public tool to spread gnomonics through the knowledge of the sundials so the new structure has a national referent for every country with an heritage of sundial. These referents are the real management board of Sundial Atlas and they all together can run the project that must survive me (I'm well but I'm worried about the next century :-)    )

The new website has a guide for the users (home page, click 'Sundial Atlas' on the left, then click 'logo & guides').

If you need any info or if you have suggestions, or you find any bugs, plese report them to me (my role is webmaster with Gian Casalegno for the Android app). The whole transition from the old server need some days while you will find www.sundialatlas.net even if you call www.sundialatlas.eu, only for few days, anyway nothing changes for the users calling one of the two.

Enjoy it, Fabio

--
Fabio Savian
fabio.sav...@nonvedolora.it