From: sundial [mailto:sundial-boun...@uni-koeln.de] On Behalf Of J. Tallman
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:38 AM
To: Sundial Mailing List <sundial@uni-koeln.de>
Subject: Summer Solstice in Florence

Hello All,

This morning I saw an article online about the upcoming summer solstice that
may be of interest:

https://www.thelocal.it/20180606/florence-duomo-gnomon-summer-solstice

Get your sundial prototypes ready to test, it won't be long before the special
moment comes!

Best,

Jim Tallman

www.spectrasundial.com <http://www.spectrasundial.com>

www.artisanindustrials.com <http://www.artisanindustrials.com>

jtall...@artisanindustrials.com <mailto:jtall...@artisanindustrials.com>

513-253-5497

This message is being sent remotely as I am currently out of the studio. Please
excuse any further delay in response.