Hi Dan

Twice articles on the meridian line in Brussels appeared in 1999 and 2001, in
Dutch, one of the two official languages of Brussels, in the magazine of the
Sundial Association of Flanders.
I will scan them and translate them into English after being digitized with
character recognition.

But that will take me some time.

Willy Leenders
Hasselt in Flanders (Belgium)

Visit my website about the sundials in the province of Limburg (Flanders) with
a section 'worth knowing about sundials' (mostly in Dutch):
http://www.wijzerweb.be

Op 30-jun-2018, om 15:35 heeft Dan-George Uza het volgende geschreven: