We are all frustrated by the overhead on these DMARC wrapped messages. The
emails generally contain valuable information like Kevin Karney’s link. Why are
these massages “not DMARC compliant?” Generally because the sender has changed
their email address. Perhaps they contain hypertext. Perhaps it is the nanny
state insisting on things that restrict freedom  “for your protection”.  My
advice is to seek the content and ignore the overhead. Check the properties and
source for your typical emails. They also have a lot of similar but hidden
overhead. I enjoy the benefits but still “rage, rage against the fading of the
light”*, the enlightenment we all receive from these postings.

Thanks Kevin for sharing such an excellent study on the equation of time.
https://Equation-of-Time.info  with hypertext removed

Regards,
Roger Bailey
Walking Shadow Designs