Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Everyone,
      This year marks the 60th anniversaryof the debut of Richard Schmoyer’s
Sunquest sundial in October 1959 of Scientific America magazine.  I decided to
donate my two Sunquests thisyear to Amos Herr House Foundation and Historical
Society in Landisville, PAand to the Clock Museum in Columbia, PA.        I
have an educational display about Richard Schmoyerand the Sunquest sundial set
up at the Amos Herr House Foundation andHistorical Society house.  I
haveattached a newspaper story from the Lancaster Newspapers and pictures from
myFacebook page.  You never know how theywill write up the story.  The
Sunquestcan be read to about a minute.
     The display willbe there to about October as part of their house tour
every Saturday from 1 PMto 4 PM.   I will probably not be thereevery Saturday,
just in the beginning and then the display will move to theClock Museum in
Columbia.
I am supposed to give a talk at both locations.
      Locally, nobody knows who Richard Schmoyer wasor about the Sunquest
sundial but he is pretty famous in the sundialworld!    So far the public has
been really impressed.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214709552468495&set=ms.c.eJxNyMENADEMArCNqgSRAPsvdq9T66e70FRlBlwzc%7E%3BqfBdZiPaMpW%7E%3B1MDAe5I3JTnA8p0BIO.bps.a.10214709551588473&type=3&__tn__=HH-R&eid=ARDntWKBAD2ONaFUVkJjXOr-xtYTPGzghbdF5JAWrqieRFpX-Kco1d91KrSSxO_IqdeV9ZbTCGs0CT_t

https://lancasteronline-pa.newsmemory.com/?publink=1106b4c46&fbclid=IwAR1EKmElgu88thaP3fGfmqeyz53caS13W3QNRuB7gApShAs0I1-LUgnYEis
Thanks,
Ken ClarkElizabethtown, PA

--- End Message ---