Dear Isabella,

The sundial is laid out according to the "Sunclock" design (
www.sunclocks.com), developed by Douglas Hunt from Great Britain. Paul
Ratto is the "order-taker" for North America; see:
www.sunclocks.com/pics/fs-002.htm, about halfway down the page. There is a
link to his own website: www.sunclocks.com/net/ (and his tel.nr.)
Note that the design has been patented, as far as I know.

A healthy and happy New Year to you too!

Best regards,
Frans Maes
The Netherlands