Dear Frans,
thanks again for your answer and the link provided. In the meantime I had
time to look up the link and the information behind it. By the way, the
link did also lead me to some phantastic informations.
Well, I must admitt that I do not understand the theory behind the Trifilar
Sundial. I tried therefore to find more about it.
F. de Vries writes in "Contents of Bulletin 97, May 2008": ...The appendix
give practical construction calculations.....". Would you have any idea
where that may be found? He also must have investigated the dial quite a
bit because he indicates figures of the inclination and declination of the
dial in the picture (?).
Bifilar dials are interesting, but this trifilar dial is even more so. I
would really learn more about the theory behind it. So, be so kind and try
to help.
Thanks a lot and kind regards
Siegfried

Siegfried Netzband