For complete generality:

If your sundial was made for a latitude greater then yours by an amount
called “DeltaLat” (which could be positive or negative), & if you want the
dial to give LTST for a longitude 7 degrees west of yours (maybe because
that’s your standard-meridian), then:

After the tip, the initially-top-point of the sphere with a great-circle
coinciding with the circumference of your circular dial-plate will have
equatorial-coordinates of:

(Lat+DeltaLat, 7).

After that, it’s exactly as I said.