I seem to recall Fred contributing to a similar conversation a few years
ago.  Speaking from ignorance, I think the sun will not be at exactly 0
declination at 180 longitude because the moon can pull the earth above or
below the ecliptic depending on the lunar orbit. I think the effect is
tiny, and only affects the timing of the zero degree declination definition
of equinox by maybe a minute?

Here is a paste from wikipedia:
The modern definition of equinox is the instant when the Sun's apparent
geocentric ecliptic longitude is 0° (northward equinox
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_equinox>) or 180° (southward equinox
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_equinox>).[34]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#cite_note-38>[35]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#cite_note-39>[36]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#cite_note-40> Note that at that
moment, its latitude will not be exactly zero, since Earth is not exactly
in the plane of the ecliptic. Its declination will also not be exactly
zero, so the scientific definition is slightly different from the
traditional one. The *mean* ecliptic is defined by the barycenter
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycenter> of Earth and the Moon combined,
to minimize the fact that the orbital inclination of the Moon causes the
Earth to wander slightly above and below the ecliptic.[38]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#cite_note-42>

Oops, I did not answer your question, which was about the time intervals,
not the cause.  Sounds like a job for good astronomy modeling software -
maybe Stellarium?

-Bill