Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Dear RogerWith reference to une enigme on page 34, this is an OS benchmark.  OS
benchmarks are survey marks that were used by the Ordnance Survey to make maps.
They can be found on walls and buildings across Britain and were a way of
recording height at a given point.Google "OS benchmark" for more
information.RegardsDennis Cowan Sent from my Mobile
-------- Original message --------From: ro...@torrenti.net Date: 23/11/2023
06:48  (GMT+00:00) To: Sundial List <sundial@uni-koeln.de> Subject: Winter
issue of the “Cadrans solaires pour tous” magazine

Dear colleagues,

I am very glad to inform you that the Winter issue of the “Cadrans solaires
pour tous” magazine is now available for free download from
https://www.cadrans-solaires.info/le-magazine/

Best regards

Roger Torrenti

--- End Message ---