Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Good afternoon,

As part of my research into the history of Australian rural fences (I said it was off-list!), I am trying to get copies of GB patents for fence-related items. Although I am pretty good at searching, I find GB patents the most difficult to find.  Espacenet picks up some, but only a fraction of the many that I am certain exist.

Many GB iron-makers manufactured a range of posts etc. and many were exported to Australia in the 19th and early 20th centuries. I need the patents to finish a book I am compiling on Australian fence posts and droppers to complement my 2022 book "Australian wire strainers".

My specific question: can anyone suggest the name of a company / sole trader who searches for GB patents? I'm quite happy to pay a reasonable amount in return for a complete set of PDFs of GB patents which match my keywords (fenc*, wire, post, strainer, etc.) in either the titles or specifications. I also have names of many of the patentees marked on various posts etc. manufactured in GB, or listed in catalogues.

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Many thanks, John

Dr John Pickard

www.australianfencepublishing.com.au