Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Thank you Alfonso. Your reply is right on time.

I've been surprised by how many different ways there are to solve this problem!
I'm drawn back to Morrison's approach. His figures of spherical triangles have
a foundation in observable orientations.

I'm working on programming Morrison's equations and, once I account for the
quadrants with the proper additions, subtractions, and inversions, I think I
may have a solution that works for me.

Thanks to all the mathematically astute members of this list who've given me
their detailed explanations.

John