Hello,

we are currently using sunrays over a WAN and VPN. The clients are running Windows Server 2003 served up from a kiosk-session.

While typing away in word, the dtu felt like it was out of sync with the server. I would type a word or two, and then they would seem to appear. As I typed individual characters, there was a noticable lag.

I ran a utcapture, and I had a latency of 30ms, and 0% packet loss. I'm running Solaris 10u4 with the latest Sunray patches.

After all of this, the problem "magically" disappeared.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

--
Bob Prendergast

begin:vcard
fn:Bob Prendergast
n:Prendergast;Bob
org:Ashbourne Technology Group;Information Technology
adr:Suite 101;;1018 Street Rd.;Southampton;PA;18966;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior System Engineer
tel;work:215-478-6611
x-mozilla-html:FALSE