On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Joerg Delker <j...@onix.de> wrote:
> It doesn't matter whether I choose the real printer or select "Print to
> File" in Firefox' print dialog. The generated output is always "blank" (see
> attached PDF-File from "Print to File" in PDF).
>
> That's with
> SRSS 4.1 on Ubuntu 8.04
>
> Joerg

I've also got SRSS 4.1 on Ubuntu 8.04, but printing from Firefox 3.0.5
is working fine (CUPS or print to file). Not sure how mine would be
different.

Default Ubuntu welcome page Print to PDF = 50.2K .pdf, or 106.2K .ps

Joerg on a separate note, I'd be interested to know if you use
gdmgreeter or gdmlogin in your gdm.conf-custom file, as I can't get
gdmgreeter to work.

- Murray