From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org
[mailto:sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] On Behalf Of
alanb...@nets.com.sg
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 10:51 PM
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Cc: alton...@nets.com.sg
Subject: EXTERNAL:[SunRay-Users] cde-login:default disable?

Hi

I was trying to run my sunray servers in CLI mode as the Sunrays DTU are
using the servers as passthru / RDP conduit to users' Windows XP desktop
VM.
I did it by "svcadm disable
svc:/application/graphical-login/cde-login:default".

But that command also disable all the Sunray DTU as in users were kicked
out of their sessions and can't connect to their desktops.

Why do I need CDE desktop when my Sunray servers are just acting as a
RDP pass thru conduit? I remember I can run CLI mode under Sunray Server
3.
I am now using 4.1. Different concept?

Thanks.

Regards,
Alan

Alan Boon Chia Kong
Senior Consultant

Technology & Systems
DID :   65-6374-0610
TEL :   65-6272-0533
FAX :   65-6272-2334

Network For Electronic Transfers (S) Pte Ltd
298 Tiong Bahru Road
#04-01/06 Central Plaza
Singapore 168730
http://www.nets.com.sg
Co. Reg. No. 198500065G

**************

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email  and any files  transmitted with  it is intended  only for
the
use of
the person(s)  to whom it is addressed,  and may  contain  information
that
is privileged, confidential and  exempt  from  disclosure under
applicable
law. If you are  not the  intended  recipient, please  immediately
notify
the
sender and delete  the email. Thank you.