>> PS : I'd like to try SRSS 4.2 for Ubuntu 10.04, if somebody is working on
>> it, i could test the first scripts ...
>>

> I've been working on 10.04 this week. As long as you get the gdm-2.20
> package and install that it seems to work the same as Ubuntu 9.10.

I got 10.04 to work sunday evening for the first time. I followed the
9.10 guide and used the gdm-2.20 package. The only issue I'm having is
now apt-get complains about the lower version of gdm and wants to fix
it. Is there any way, short of rebuilding the 2.20 package and calling
it 2.28, to get apt-get to not complain and place nice. Everything
else seems to work just fine.

--
Anthony Vito
anthony.v...@gmail.com