Why not get the latest patch that has firmware for the 3 family?

On 11/30/10 7:39 AM, Paul Whitener wrote:
Greetings all,

After waiting over a month for the delivery, our first 2 Sun Ray 3s came in.  A
3 and a 3+.

Now I have an interesting problem.  I am running a 4.2 SRSS server on
OpenSolaris b_108 (which has been rock solid BTW).  Since the DTUs default to
non_gui_firmware, I always connect them to a dedicated lan and let them
re-flash to GUI_firmware.

Problem is, the SRSS server firmware is at a lower rev than the new DTUs and
they will not flash.  So GUI_firmware will not turn on.  Is there a keyboard
combo (all be it undocumented) that will turn on the GUI_firmware menus for me?
 Otherwise I will have to build a new SRSS server.  (I think I already know the
answer, but thought I would give it a shot!)

Thanks in advance!

/paul