David L. Endicott wrote:

I have been trying to find a way to increase the key repeat speed on our sunrays.

You should be using 'Keyboard Preferences' to set the auto repeating of keys. However there is a limitation on this delay. Xnewt ignores any request to set it
to lower than 600ms.

Thanks
P.S.M.Swamiji

Note: These are my personal opinions, nothing to do with my employer

I found the xsun parameters -ar1 milliseconds and -ar2 milliseconds but according to the documentation I read, they do not apply in x86 solaris (which I am using). I tried applying them anyway by modifying the \opt\SUNWut\lib\utxsun script but it seemed to have no effect. Any ideas?

Thanks,
DLE

David L. Endicott

President