OK, I've recreated you scenario.

With debug on I see that the real error isn't uttsc exiting, it's that there's no association between a pool and a token.

Are you using smart cards or not?

On 3/2/11 10:53 AM, Mika A wrote:
On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Craig Bender wrote:

OK, something is wrong somewhere in the parsing. I'll find it. You do
have client auth disabled right?

Ok, great!

You mean this:
root@sunvdi-broker-02 # /opt/SUNWvda/sbin/vda settings-getprops -p